Schneider Water Services’ extensive experience will save you time and money by enhancing your well’s performance & efficiency utilizing a customized well rehabilitation approach.
Traditional well development/rehabilitation
These methods often utilize mechanical, hydraulic or chemical techniques in order to maximize well production and efficiency.
These technologies may include:
- Chemical Injection
By using a suite of techniques and tools SWS can significantly increase the performance of your well.
Relatively new impulse generation technology will likely produced the desired results by itself or in concert with the traditional methods previously mentioned.
How does it work?
- Repeated instantaneous releases of high-pressure gas impulses inside the well
- Creates concussive shock waves
- Creates expanding, contracting and oscillating bubbles
- Intensely surges water in and out of the gravel pack, screen and/or aquifer
- Breaks up scale and encrustation
- Removes bacteria slime/biofouling
SWS HAS TOOLING CAPABLE OF DEVELOPING & REHABILITATING WELLS UP TO 24 INCH DIAMETER